This guide is intended to serve as a starting point for Puget Sound students interested in Asian Studies. It provides general information as well as links to selected print and electronic resources.
- Getting Started leads you to suggested background sources for an overview of your topic.
- Primary Sources include examples of orginal, uninterpreted sources relevant to Asian Studies.
- Books & Media highlight current books, e-books, Primo, and films.
- Articles on Asian Studies topics may be found in the highlighted databases.
- Asian Languages provides research based on the study and scholarship of languages from the Asian diaspora.
- Writing & Citing provide information about style manuals and citation management tools.
- Get Help With Your Research by scheduling an appointment with a librarian or using our 24/7 chat service