Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
University Primary Sources for Group Projects
Collins Library is embarked on a long-term plan to digitize more of the A&SC collections. Here is what is available online now:
- Puget Sound Digital Collections, a selection of digitized material from the Archives & Special Collections.
- A small selection of photographs from Puget Sound.
- Puget Sound historical material-all of which is keyword searchable.
- Puget Sound films, 1930s-1970s.
- Precursor to Arches: The Alumnus, 1930s-1970s.
- A complete run of the student newspaper The Trail, 1890s-2010s.
- Histories of Puget Sound written by past presidents and founders. The Thompson histories contain detailed accounts of professors, student and campus activities, and interesting stories related to Puget Sound during Thompson's presidency (1942-1973).
- Puget Sound Bulletins, 1907-1970, 2006-present, the early bulletins contain a history of campus, classes offered, and the names and addresses of students enrolled.
- Black Ice - Black Student Union zine/magazine
- DOC Activism - independent study project of students Nakisha Renee Jones and Daniel Akamine; includes interviews and documentation of student activism on campus.
Associate Director for Public Services
, Crime, Law, & Justice Studies
, Interdisciplinary Humanities
, Religion, Spirituality, and Society
, Science, Technology, Health & Society